2018 Annual Conference: Explanation of Rates
On This Page
Conference Fee Schedule | New Member Discount | What's Included | Additional Fees | Cancellations | Still Have Questions?
Members of the JAWS Society may register at discounted rates, while non-members must pay full price. Conference attendees who register early will save save money on their conference registration fees.
||Fee After 03/16/2018
New Member Discount
During the open conference registration period, non-members may join to take advantage of a special discount: join as a new member, receive a $100 coupon and register for the conference at the member rate, plus the $100 discount. You'll save $100 off the member conference rate as our "Thank You!" for joining the JAWS Society.
Here is how to take advantage of this special offer, please join the JAWS Society first. As we verify new member eligibility, you will have to wait until your new membership is approved before you can register at the member rate. This verification process typically takes 1-2 business days. Once you are verified, you will receive a unique coupon code via email worth $100 towards your conference registration. For questions about your pending membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Is Included in Your Conference Fee
The fee includes
- Conference program and any handouts
- Sunday night cocktail reception with one drink ticket
- Breakfast, lunch, breaks, and dinner reception with one drink ticket on Monday
- Breakfast, lunch, and breaks on Tuesday and Wednesday
Please Note: Your name tag serves as your entrance ticket to each reception, meal, or snack break during the conference. Be sure to wear it at all times.
Guests must may attend the Sunday night cocktail reception for $25 and the Monday night dinner for $100. If you do not pay for your guest during registration, please contact the JAWS Society office as soon as possible to RSVP and pay for your guest.
All cancellation/refund requests must be received in writing (either mail, email, or fax) to the JAWS Society office. No refunds will be granted less than 14 days before the conference, and no refunds will be granted because of flight delays, weather, or any other unforeseen circumstances.
The graduated refund policy for cancellations is as follows.
- 30+ days before the start of the conference: Registrants will receive a refund 100% of registration fees, in the same method as registrant’s payment.
- 15-29 days before the start of the conference: Registrants will receive a refund 50% of the registration fees, in the same method as registrant’s payment. Members may opt to receive their refund as a credit to their JAWSSociety.org account, to be applied to future dues or conference registration fees.
- 14 days or less before the start of the conference: No refund.
For the 2018 conference, these dates would be:
- 30+ days: March 23, 2018, or before
- 15-29 days: March 24 through April 7, 2018
- 14 days or less: April 8 through April 22, 2018 (start of conference)
Still Have Questions?
If so, call the JAWS Society headquarters at 417.886.8606 or email email@example.com. If not, register now!
Back to Conference Info Page